Ancient Grain Cookie Base Mix - Step by step instructions
Cookies come together in a snap! Make them your own by adding your favorite mix-ins!
- Place entire package in a medium bowl.
- Add butter, eggs & vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- Fold in mix-ins.
- Form dough balls: 1 Tb = 85, 2 Tb = 36, 12 Giant
- Cover with plastic & refrigerate for 1 hr (up to 24hrs) Note: you can also freeze them at this point to bake later!
- Bake in a 350º preheated oven only until the edges are golden brown & tops look dry. Approximately, depending on your oven: 9-10 min for smaller or 12-15 min for larger
If you want to take it up even one more notch, use 2 1/4 Cups Brown Butter (just cook butter on medium heat in a sauce pan until it turns brown & let cool before adding). There's a caramel flavor when you use brown butter that is so unbelievably delicious!