Nina's Your Super Spicy Brownie Recipe
Dessert, Healthy Brownie, Brownie
Looking for a healthier version of the gooey brownie you crave? This one will definitely satisfy! Plus it has the nutritional boosts from my Ancient Grain 1:1 Replacement Flour & Your Super Chocolate Mixes.
- 1 1/2 Cups Butter
- 1/2 Cup Lakanto Golden Sugar Replacement (or Sugar)
- 1 TB Espresso Powder
- 3 TB Avocado Oil
- 1 Cup Ancient Grain 1:1 Replacement FlourAdd To Cart
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar (or sugar)
- 1/4 Cup Your Super Chocolate Protein
- 1/4 Cup Your Super Chocolate Lover Mix
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs + 1 yolk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks (or chips)
- Preheat 350º
- Prepare 8x8 pan by greasing & lining with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan on low heat & add Lakanto, Espresso Powder & Avocado Oil. Transfer to a bowl & set aside to cool.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients: AG flour, Your Super mixes, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, cayenne pepper & cinnamon.
- To cooled butter mixture, add eggs + yolk & vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture until just combined. Try not to overmix.
- Fold in Chocolate Chunks.
- Pour batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 min. Best not to over bake so the center is nice & gooey.
- Easier to lift out & slice if cooled but if you can't wait - go for it! LOL
Although you sure could replace the Your Super Chocolate ingredients for 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder, it does add a nutritional boost plus it's delicious!
If you're interested in trying Your Super:
FOR 15% OFF USE CODE: SUPER-JOY15